Thursday, May 1, 2014

Our Last Day Together!

Today was the final day of the Mifgash. Everyone, including the group from Edmonton and their hosts, met at Kfar Blum for a morning of wall climbing, archery, top ropes course and zip-lining. The highlight was a rafting trip ( it is called kayaking here) down the Jordan River. Everyone had a great time despite getting soaked!  Following a delicious pizza lunch the groups met for a summary of the Mifgash. Tonight the families in Merom Golan, a kibbutz in the Golan where 5 of the kids are staying, have invited everyone for a special hike with lanterns followed by poikas, which is apparently very delicious.
Tomorrow morning, the host families will be dropping the kids off at pick-up points and we will be off to Tzfat.

Not lots of pictures today!  The kids will begin blogging again tomorrow!


















1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew ahead of time you were going to Kibbutz Kfar Blum!! This is where my father and his family grew up, and where I spent most of my summers when I was your age. I am glad you got to enjoy and experience the kibbutz as I have so many times, it really is a beautiful place.
    We have been loving reading your blogs and seeing your pictures.
    This trip will stay with you forever so enjoy it while you can and keep on blogging for us!!
    See you back in a couple of weeks.
    Enjoy
    Ms. Dolev

    ReplyDelete